viernes, 28 de octubre de 2011

My Home





I live in an apartament. I live on the first floor, apartament 1-A. In my apartament there are 9 rooms, There is a 3 bedroom, a kitchen, a living room, a laundry room, a 2 bathroom and a hall.
In my bedroom, there is a bed, a big closet,  an air conditioning, an television and Dvd
In my bathroom, there is a sink, a toilet, a shower, and a curtain.
In my kitchen there is a dining table, a stove, a cabinet,  and a fridge. 
In my laundry room, there is a washing machine, a cabinet, and a buddle.

In the hall  is large 

My favorite room is my bedroom, because it's big and comfortable for me, is cold. I can watch movies with my friends on the wekeends, It's dark and I can sleep late!. I love the color of my bedroom, It's Pink
I love My Bedroom

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario